I like this list of thoughts I read a while ago. They will you get through almost any crisis. And if they don't, I think you will still feel better for having read them.
1. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2. There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.
3. One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
4. Never wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig likes it.
5. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
6. If things don't change, they will stay as they are.
(Thank you to the unknown originator of this list. The pig is for you, but you will have to share it with Tolli.)